Re: Raspberry Pi 4 unstable when run from USB stick

On Sun, 20 Nov 2022, Benny Siegert wrote:
Hi!

My Raspberry Pi 4 has a broken SD card, so I installed the latest -current snapshot (9.99.106) onto a USB stick, only using the UEFI loader on the SD card.

You don't need to use the SD card at all. You can even configure
the rpi firmware to change the boot order to not waste time, but
that has to be done in the rpi distribution of debian.

If you use https://github.com/pftf/RPi4/releases, remember to
configure also its boot order.