Re: Pinebook Pro and -current

I've been using -current for a couple of years with Firefox on another PBP without issue (always in --safe-mode).  I had to install -current to get that to work.  Everything else I would normally want to do works just fine in 9.x.  But I could not get a recent -current to be usable for anything (no local console).  Perhaps that issue has been resolved.

I built Firefox once but had the exact same issue as the binary package. (Only run on -current)