Re: Pinebook Pro and -current

Matt Widup <mmwidup%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> Second, the HEAD/202209101100Z/evbarm-aarch64 netbsd-GENERIC64 kernal
> now doesn't seem to use the Pinebook Pro display/keyboard for the
> console. This did work in the past, but doesn't anymore.

The display and keyboard do seem to mostly work for me.

If ttyE? are enabled in the /etc/ttys config file then I can switch to
that virtual console and login. Running X11 from that console worked as
well.

The only bit not working for me is the console output getting sent to
ttyE0, not tracked down why this is happening.