Re: Pinebook Pro and -current

Are you able to run it more than once?  If I do a fresh NetBSD install, I can run Firefox just once.  Any subsequent time causes the window to be drawn and then I get a segfault, after some long delay.  I have deleted everything that I think it writes to "disk", and un-installed and reinstalled Firefox to no avail.  What I think it writes to disk are /var/cache/mozilla and ~/.mozilla.  But there must be something else, else I wouldn't have this problem.

I haven't tried, but it should be possible to go directly to settings from the command line with --settings.  I typically use --safe-mode which should have the same effect as changing those settings.