Re: Pinebook Pro and -current

Matt Widup <mmwidup%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> First, what does it take to run Firefox without -current? I have been
> unable to get it to run at all on NetBSD 9.

I just installed NetBSD 9.3 on a Pinebook Pro and added the firefox
package from the binary builds.

I was able to get it to work by clicking on where the hamburger menu
should be in the top right of the window, this brought up the menu,
select Settings.

In the "General" section of Settings, uncheck the "Use recommended
performance settings" checkbox, then also uncheck the "Use hardware
acceleration when available" checkbox.

> Second, the HEAD/202209101100Z/evbarm-aarch64 netbsd-GENERIC64 kernal
> now doesn't seem to use the Pinebook Pro display/keyboard for the
> console. This did work in the past, but doesn't anymore.

Will look at this next.