Re: RPI4 (8GB) + UEFI -> bricked?

> On Aug 21, 2021, at 12:40 PM, Jason Thorpe <thorpej%me.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> At this point, I interrupted it so I could go change the "3GB limit" setting.  After doing that, however, now it seems to not load our boot loader.
>
> I'm going to re-image the SD card and try again.

OK, well, re-imaging worked, but the problem happened again.  But I noticed if I waited long enough it would eventually work after displaying an error about no network connection (which is true; there isn't, yet :-)

I changed the boot order in UEFI settings, but it didn't seem to take.

Anyway, I'm going to try with the GPT-flavored image now to see if that one works.

-- thorpej