Re: GPS reciever for cubetruck

True, the Cubietruck has no RS232 interface, but I do have a FTDI based USB converter.

I've tried to avoid the gpio route, as I haven't played with those so far at all, therefore I had hope to cheat the PPS signal into a serial connector and from there on to USB. But I fear it is time to change this. Or I'll take the risk and get a dongle, that is reported by some to deliver PPS, by others not to.

Yes, the Cubie has an A20 CPU. So your project is a very good start. I have just been missing the kicad and gerber files for your adapter PCBs ;)