Re: NetBSD/aarch64 on 8 GB Raspberry Pi 4B?

I have older RPi4 4GB and I've seen reports that NetBSD-current works
on it, but last time I tried it, I couldn't see any output on the HDMI
ports. I don't have a serial cable, so if it did boot, I wasn't able to
see it. This was with micro SD card, not sure if USB boot works.

Aside from more RAM and some minor tweaks, I would think the hardware
is almost identical, hence should be supported by NetBSD. But I've not
compared the specs, so could be wrong.