Re: Problems booting NetBSD 9.0 on ODROID-C1

Thanks a lot Jared!

With the newer U-Boot I managed to boot up the system.

After the first boot, it seems the system freezes while trying to grow
the SD partition. It seems it kind of succeeds though, cause when
mounting the SD card on Linux, I can see it expanded to the full size
of the card. (Note: ODROID-C1 can be a bit picky with SD, this one I
am using has been working fine with it when using Linux).

When trying to boot up the board again, it gets stuck in the
"resizing" step, it just displays:

Resizing /
/dev/rlda0a: grow cg |    | %0

and it gets stuck in 0%

It seems the USB keyboard is not detected during any of my attempts.

Should version 9.0 gets further than this or should I revert to 8.X

--
JuanLu