Re: Tegra K1 Chromebook

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019, at 6:28 PM, Andrew Cagney wrote:

> Thanks for the update.
>
> To answer Farhan's question about how far I got - not far. I balked
> when I realized the partition command was either wrong (or
> out-of-date) and which kernel I needed wasn't obvious.
>
> Perhaps up-to-date steps needed to create a theoretically bootable USB
> image (which kernel et.al. to use, partition commands) can be posted
> (or added to the web page)?
>
> Andrew

Hi Andrew!

I would love to test any updates or commends on my end. For reference, Kali Linux has a bootable image that worked on my end.

(There might be an installation option, but I didn't see it or disable RW protection)

--
Farhan Khan
PGP Fingerprint: 1312 89CE 663E 1EB2 179C 1C83 C41D 2281 F8DA C0DE