Installing on Chromebook Tegra Nyan ARMv7

Hi all,

I would like to install NetBSD on my Chromebook Nyan ARMv7 device. However, I cannot figure out the process. It appears to be the same device listed here:
https://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/tegra-chromebook/

I booted up developer mode and was able to run Kali Linux off of a USB disk, so I know that functionality works. But I do not know what NetBSD image I should write to a USB to boot NetBSD. How would I get started?

Thanks
--
Farhan Khan
PGP Fingerprint: 1312 89CE 663E 1EB2 179C 1C83 C41D 2281 F8DA C0DE