banana-pi-m3 netbsd-9 boots ok

Thank you for your help. in any documentation about NetBSD and banana-
pi (allwinner) it says that the system does show anything in the hdmi
port as raspberry pi does. So I bought an usb serial adapter and plug
in the banana-pi serial ports. speed 115200 and now the system boots
using serial console,  I can ssh to the computer and even install the
system in the /dev/ld2 internal disk.

Now the question: the X windows is available in the banana pi???
seems there is no fb or simplefb.
on the /boot/cmdline.txt....
root=ld0a console=fb
#fb=1280x1024           # to select a mode, otherwise try EDID
#fb=disable             # to disable fb completely
this works in the raspberry pi.
X -configure says it cannot find any device..
on the wiki page it says there is a simplefb device..

Any ideas???