Re: Questions about the building process (Olimex lime2)

On Thu, 11 Jul 2019, tlaronde%polynum.com@localhost wrote:

Yep, I'm cross-compiling from current now and I have seen that
indeed what I was looking for is in current and was not in 8.0,
quite a bit of reorganization having been made.

When Jason adds the u-boot package and I get confirmation from you that everything is running well, please let me know so I can add the A20 lime2 to the set of images I build on my site. The only Olimex board I have is the original A10 lime.