Re: Any good ARM based hardware for NetBSD fileserver

Jason (and all),
I moved my data from /data
I destroyed and recreated gpt; however, dk0 and dk1 where still present. No problem though, sudo dkctl delwedge dk0 and sudo dkctl delwedge dk1 took care of that.
I created a single wedge (partition? Slice?) and initialized a new fs without a problem, so I am not sure what happened the first time.

$ df -h
Filesystem         Size       Used      Avail %Cap Mounted on
/dev/ld0a           14G       4.5G       9.2G  32% /
/dev/ld0e           80M        39M        41M  48% /boot
kernfs             1.0K       1.0K         0B 100% /kern
ptyfs              1.0K       1.0K         0B 100% /dev/pts
procfs             8.0K       8.0K         0B 100% /proc
tmpfs              256M       8.0K       256M   0% /var/shm
/dev/dk0           2.7T       4.0K       2.6T   0% /data

Thanks for asking.

On 6/24/19, 9:17 AM, "Jason Thorpe" <thorpej%me.com@localhost> wrote:

    > On Jun 24, 2019, at 6:15 AM, Ron Georgia <netverbs%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
    >
    > It did fail to create a newfs on a single partition, so I crated to partitions and created two ffs2 file systems.

    That's unexpected ... what was the error?

    -- thorpej