Any good ARM based hardware for NetBSD fileserver

Hello,

I'd like to have a fileserver only, running NetBSD, so since it needs
only a CPU, no floating point unit, no GPU and should not be another
electric heater, an ARM based one comes to mind.

I'm playing a little with Raspberry but that's not it since what I'm
looking for needs internal disks support and efficient ethernet
interfaces.

Does anybody know of some such hardware that is reasonably accessible
(in Europe) and that will run happily under NetBSD (note: I don't care
much about RAID; I didn't have very satisfying results with built-in
RAID 1 so far so it is no prerequisite).

TIA
                     http://www.kergis.com/
                       http://www.sbfa.fr/