Re: invisible.ca/arm

On Feb 18, 2018, at 3:20 PM, Andreas Drewke <andreas%drewke.net@localhost> wrote:

I’m testing a 64-bit kernel on my Pinebook today, so far things are looking promising.
That sounds nice!!! Can I test or something? Will builds be available somewhere? I am excited to hear that.

I’ll start doing board specific images once arm64 support is merged into CVS and the auto build servers start generating builds. I don’t think think this is very far off.

I’ll send you a build to try in the meantime.

Cheers,
Jared