Re: NetBSD on BeagleBone Black

On 2018-02-06 03:17, Benny Siegert wrote:
Oh, okay :( It does work under Linux, I assume with a binary blob. Any tips for what serial adapter to buy, given that I don't actually have a serial
port?

I use this one: https://www.adafruit.com/product/954

Connect the black lead to pin 1 on the header, the green lead to pin 4, and the white lead to pin 5. Don't connect the red lead.

Pin 1 is closest to the power and ethernet connectors.

You can connect to the serial console from NetBSD using a command such as:

sudo cu -l /dev/dtyU0 -s 115200

Best,
Travis P