Re: Off Topic: R PI 3B for $10.95

I'd say it's the price, the official price from the official
distributors is $35.  Maybe these are used, or maybe they're Zeros, or
maybe some company is going out of business but it's a good price (not
for a Zero).

I couldn't find them though.

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX