Re: Off Topic: R PI 3B for $10.95

On 06/20/17 17:57, Henry B (Hank) Hotz, CISSP wrote:

> On Amazon now. Two venders, one with free shipping.

You do realise (note the British spelling) that not everybody on this
list lives in the US (or like in your case, California) and thus the
shipping information very likely will not apply to us?

There are plenty of shop that have the Pi3 in stock. I bought two
several months ago. So I am guessing that the price is the point you are
tying to make here?

Anyways, not trying to be a jerk, just reminding you that the majority
of the world actually lives outside of the US. :-)

Cheers!
Chris