Re: Is pf usable on an RPI 3B at this point?

Thanks, just wondering.  From OpenBSD I seem to remember it was partly
in the kernel but that may have been the ip forwarding.  That would
have been about 2005.  Back then custom OpenBSD kernels were supported
and I thought you had to enable something when configuring if you were
using pf.  I don't think it could be used under Linux at all.  The
syntax has all been changed around anyway.  In OpenBSD it's installed
and running by default but configured to pass everything.

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX