Is pf usable on an RPI 3B at this point?

I've tried a few versions but not pf.  I've a mostly OpenBSD
background so I've used pf.  I'd like to tether a phone to a Pi over
rndis/USB then use pf to set up a better AP than the phone's WiFi
gives, also connect it to my wired network.  I'd need to pick up
another Pi, both of my 3Bs are fairly busy.

--
Credit is the root of all evil.  - AB1JX