sbcl

I have put a build of Steel Bank Common Lisp (SBCL) for earmv7hf in my
directory on ftp.n.o if anyone is interested in trying it.

<ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/rjs/sbcl-earmv7hf-binary.tar.bz2>

It wasn't built from lang/sbcl in pkgsrc, I will try to get the diffs
into the next official release so that it can be built by pkgsrc.

Either install it in /usr/local by running:

% sh install.sh

Or run it in place with:

% run-sbcl.sh

Robert Swindells