earmv7hf pbulk build results and packages.

Here's the result of a limited_list pbulk build (about 2100 packages) I did on earmv7hf for NetBSD 7.0:

http://www.tastylime.net/netbsd/bulk/earmv7hf/20150822.1819/meta/report.html

I encourage anyone who's interested to look at the failures and fix them where possible.

For those who wish to try the resulting packages on any earmv7hf system, they are available at http://www.tastylime.net/netbsd/packages/7.0/earmv7hf/All/ for testing; once I've fiddled around with them a bit, I'll transfer them to ftp.netbsd.org so they'll be available at the default expected URLs for binary packages.

(Also, expect some good news on the ARM binary packaging front in a few weeks)

+j