Re: epoch32 Fails to Boot on psion 5 MX

"On 4 May 2014 14:25, Tom Jones <jones%sdf.org@localhost> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to get NetBSD to run my Psion 5MX. Using the binaries mentioned in
> this email.
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2013/04/28/msg022594.html
>
> I have laid out a FAT formatted CF card with
>
> + CF Card
> ---+ System
>    +--- Libs
>         +---- e32boot-s5.ldd
>         +---- e32boot-s5mx.ldd
>
> I have tried to boot the the netbsd image from both the CF card and the C:
> drive
>

> Boot: [C:\netbsd]: C:\NETBSD
> Load failed: -1
> Boot: D:\netbsd
> Loaded
> Not Supported machine
>
> Is there something I am missing here?

I think kiyohara%kk.iij4u.or.jp@localhost could answer better :), but that looks
to be the message from stand/e32boot/exe/e32boot.cpp if the detected
model does not match "SERIES5 R1" or "SERIES5mx". Maybe you have a
slightly different 5MX?

Does your boot report anything earlier before the message you've
quoted - maybe a line with ">> Model ..."?