Re: uboot & sheevaplug (dockstar)

Hi,

On 26 Dec 2013, at 18:08 , Matt Thomas <matt%3am-software.com@localhost> wrote:

> That explains it.  The ldscript commits will fix that.
> Your kernel should boot now

Thank you. But I'm unable to test the latest sources because there
is another issue. So, I continued to move forward from last bootable
kernel source.

I'm able to boot a kernel with source from 2013-09-30 08:00:00.
But a kernel dated from 2013-09-30 18:00:00 will not boot.

It seems that this commit break sheevaplug kernel on dockstar:

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sys/arch/evbarm/marvell/marvell_start.S.diff?r1=1.2&r2=1.3&f=h

Let me know if you want me to do some test.

By the meantime, I'm trying to learn ARM programming :-)