Re: uboot & sheevaplug (dockstar)

On 20 Dec 2013, at 20:57 , Robert Swindells <rjs%fdy2.co.uk@localhost> wrote:

> The only thing I did different originally was to use netbsd.gz.ub, I
> have just tried netbsd.ub and it worked too though.
>
> I normally use a custom SHEEVAPLUG config with fewer filesystem types
> in it no Bluetooth and most USB options removed, the data size is
> still larger than what uboot is reporting to you. Are you using the
> default config ?

I usually use a custom kernel. But a stock SHEEVAPLUG (minus ld/mmc
because my dockstar doesn't have it) do the same.

The netbsd-old.ub freeze the uboot at:

The netbsd.ub freeze the uboot after:
"Transferring control to NetBSD stage-2 loader (at address 00008000) ..."

The netbsd.gz.ub freeze the uboot after:
"Uncompressing kernel ..."

I retried with source of today, it do the same.

My old 6.99.23 can boot fine.