Re: Beaglebone broken

Hi,

From: Shoichi Miyake <shoichi.miyake%gmail.com@localhost>, Date: Sun, 13 Oct
2013 18:26:44 +0900

> Hi,
>
> I've been using DREAMPLUG with SHEEVAPLUG config file
> of 6.99.19 fine until today.
> But I updated to 6.99.24 today, built and tried new netbsd.ub and
> failed to boot.
>
> I found your problem on list that is similar to my case,
> but you seem to have solved, ..sigh.
>
> Does anybody have the similar problem with SHEEVAPLUG or DREAMPLUG ?

My kirkwood NAS with MARVELL_NAS evbearm kernel config does not boot for me.
See http://gnats.netbsd.org/48130 .
Your platform is earm or classic arm?

I have no time to test recent evbearm/evbarm kernel on my kirkwood NAS now.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3