Re: Dockstar (like SHEEVAPLUG) panics at init with -current after Aug 31, 2012

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 1:22 AM, Nick Hudson <nick.hudson%gmx.co.uk@localhost>
wrote:
> On 05/01/2013 17:03, Nick Hudson wrote:
>>
>> On 12/19/12 20:30, Andy Ruhl wrote:
>> [...]
>>>

>>> root on sd0a dumps on sd0b
>>> WARNING: clock lost 4734 days
>>> WARNING: using filesystem time
>>> WARNING: CHECK AND RESET THE DATE!
>>> warning: no /dev/console
>>

>> The real problem is related to the missing /dev/console
>

> This was fixed yesterday by this commit.
>
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2013/01/26/msg040906.html

I synched my current source last night and built a kernel, and it
still panics. This is on a semi-production machine so I need time to
get the output for it.

This particular boot disk does not have /dev populated. The "old"
kernel from Aug 23, 2012 (which I'm still using) seems to recognize
this and mounts /dev over a tempfs.

Andy