Re: Dockstar (like SHEEVAPLUG) panics at init with -current after Aug 31, 2012

(2012/12/18 22:33), Andy Ruhl wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:31 AM, SAITOH Masanobu
> <msaitoh%execsw.org@localhost> wrote:
>>  I got a dockstar and tested with it.
>>
>> The kernel made from today's -current works:
>>
>>         both diskless and USB disk(sd0).
>>
>>         both conf/SHEEVAPLUG and conf/DREAMPLUG
>>

>> Could you try the following kernel:
>>

>>  http://www.netbsd.org/~msaitoh/sheeva20121218.ub
>>

>> environment I'm using:

>>> baudrate=115200
>>> loads_echo=0
>>> rootpath=/mnt/ARM_FS/
>>> run_diag=yes
>>> console=console=ttyS0,115200
>>> CASset=min
>>> MALLOC_len=1
>>> ethprime=egiga0
>>> bootargs_root=root=/dev/mtdblock2 ro
>>> ethmtu=1500
>>> usb0Mode=host
>>> nandEcc=1bit
>>> ethact=egiga0
>>> ethaddr=00:10:75:1A:4E:08
>>> cesvcid=XGWMXFRX8WTTP33Z8L5W5VB5FE
>>> ceserialno=2GEP0KBB
>>> ceboardver=REDSTONE:1.0
>>> "bootcmd=tftpboot=0x2000000 openrd.ub
>>> bootcmd=tftpboot 0x2000000 dockstar.ub; bootm
>>> serverip=192.168.1.5
>>> ipaddr=192.168.1.32
>>> netmask=255.255.255.0
>>> stdin=serial
>>> stdout=serial
>>> stderr=serial
>>> mainlineLinux=no
>>> enaMonExt=no
>>> enaCpuStream=no
>>> enaWrAllo=no
>>> pexMode=RC
>>> disL2Cache=no
>>> setL2CacheWT=yes
>>> disL2Prefetch=yes
>>> enaICPref=yes
>>> enaDCPref=yes
>>> sata_dma_mode=yes
>>> netbsd_en=no
>>> vxworks_en=no
>>> bootdelay=3
>>> disaMvPnp=no
>
> (deleted dmesg output)
>
> This kernel alone does not work for me. The panic at init looks the same.

mmm

> I am not familiar with this printenv output. I can get fw_printenv
> when I boot the machine into Linux but it doesn't look the same. Where
> do you get this output?

        Boot u-boot

        type any key to stop autoboot

        got the uboot's prompt "CE>>"