Re: New RaspberryPI image to test

Update:

Finally, I got it working. Very nice work! Some findings:

-As for my 512M model, I had to create the config.txt file and add gpu_mem=288
-Only the Sandisk SD card works, the one from Hama does not. The
kernel starts, but is unable to mount the root filesystem:

      ld0c: error reading fsbn 6 (ld0 bn 6; cn 0 tn 0 sn 6)
      ld0: filecore boot block I/O error
   Remember that this card works on Raspian.

-The green LED does only flash when the bootloader loads the kernel,
but not when the NetBSD driver accesses the SD card.
-"ssh localhost" did not work (I didn´t try from the network). It
seems that sshd can´t allocate a PTY.
-We need to resize the root filesystem :)
-I was able to establish an internet connection, I wonder if there are
binary packages for evbarm (I would like to define PKG_PATH in
/.profile)

Are these recent updates for the Pi commited to CVS already? What
needs still to be done? What about X11/OpenGL?

Regards,

Stephan