Re: New RaspberryPI image to test

On 01/08/13 18:54, Stephan wrote:
Hi,

the image doesn´t yet work on my new Pi. I tried 2 different SDHC
cards, and were able to boot Raspian from both of these.

When I try to boot the NetBSD image, the LED flashes for 2 - 3 seconds
and the screen becomes black - that´s all.

This means it can't read the kernel.img file from the msdos partition. Can you mount it elsewhere?

Are you sure you downloaded, decomporessed, and copied the image correctly?

MD5 (rpi-20130107.img.gz) = 11e01d3a676770f370f848a8202ad082

Any ideas?

Regards,

Stephan

Nick