Re: Dockstar (like SHEEVAPLUG) panics at init with -current after Aug 31, 2012

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Lloyd Parkes
<lloyd%must-have-coffee.gen.nz@localhost> wrote:
> Yeah. I just populated /dev on my TS7200s to work around this.

Same here. I made /dev on another machine and now it doesn't panic.

I also did "cd /dev ; sh MAKEDEV all" and it didn't panic.

I hadn't thought of building /dev due to reasons Lloyd mentioned above.

Are we still calling this a problem?

Andy