Re: sshd panic

(2012/10/28 2:17), SAITOH Masanobu wrote:

(2012/10/27 21:59), panu finnila wrote:

My kernel panics when one is trying to ssh in. I don't know if this is
related or not, but this is an Openrd box. Kernel is stable.

Thank you for your report.

This proble only occors netbsd-6. I sent a pullup to fix this problem now.
I don't know why this problem is seen only on kirkwood though...

evbarm/conf/SHEEVAPLUG has "options DEBUG" by default. Perhaps this is the reason.

                SAITOH Masanobu (msaitoh%execsw.org@localhost