Re: Unable to build a BEAGLEBOARD kernel

                        Hi,

On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 14:27:24 +1200, Lloyd Parkes wrote:

> On 17/09/2012, at 9:47 AM, Pierre Pronchery <khorben%defora.org@localhost>
> wrote:
>
>> I have USE_SSP=yes set in /etc/mk.conf though.
>
> I'm sure you know what to do next. Disable USE_SSP and try again.

I just did and it builds. Isn't it supposed to build even with USE_SSP
set though? It used to work fine, so I think something broke here.

> Are you using build.sh to build the kernel or are you using config and
> make? I would expect build.sh to protect you against things like
> USE_SSP.

I am using build.sh. I believe USE_SSP is useful and works for kernels,
too; I even had fixes pushed in such cases before.

Cheers,
--
khorben