Re: Dockstar configuration?

On 17/09/2012, at 12:22 PM, Andy Ruhl <acruhl%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> Since
> this is all evbarm stuff, the evbarm port maintainer would be the one
> to maintain one more thing. It would be up to that person.

I get the impression that there is too much diversity in the evbarm port (and
probably in all the evb* ports) for a port maintainer to keep on top of all the
hardware. I'm starting to wonder if there shouldn't be target maintainers that
are responsible to the evb* port maintainers, who maintain the individual
target board dependent source.

Some people may be working like this already, but there seem to be a number of
boards that look orphaned.

Cheers,
Lloyd