Re: NetBSD/evbarm "supported hardware" list

Hello,

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 12:04:37 +0900
Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost> wrote:

> Any updates are also appreciated.
>
> ---
>
> config                date            board
> BEAGLEBOARD   2008/10/22      TI OMAP3530 BeagleBoard (incomplete?)

OMAP's on chip USB controller doesn't work, so its usefulness right now is
rather limited.
What does work is video via HDMI, ( omapfb ), serial console, probably flash
memory.

> DEVKIT8000    2010/09/08      Embest OMAP3530 DevKit8000 eval Kit

Since this is based on the Beagle I suspect the same applies here. IIRC there's
a driver for the onboard ethernet controller though.

have fun
Michael