Re: Several issues on Sheevaplug

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Sylvain Mora
<sylvain.mora%googlemail.com@localhost> wrote:
> I use minicom and the serial port (in fact an usb port : JTAG mini USB) of
> the Sheevaplug. (it's like a remote terminal)

I could ask you a million questions but I probably should just buy one...

Is it possible to boot NetBSD from some storage device unassisted yet?
Where does the kernel boot from by default? If you need to hardcode
the root device location in the kernel, that's not so bad I guess...

It seems like these are a pretty good deal. Around $100 for a
gigahertz box with half a gig of memory. This is better than some
machines I have at home right now :)

Andy