Re: Genesi EFIKA MX Linux boot messages.

>Just got a Genesi EFIKA MX SmartTop.  Here are its boot messages.  Now to get
>some free time to port NetBSD to it.

How's that working out for you? I'm getting a Genesi, too. It has a Freescale
i.MX515 processor (ARM Cortex-A8), but I don't know which specific ARM port to
use. Did you have any success installing NetBSD on it?

--
Christopher Berardi
http://www.natoufa.com/

Be still, and know that I am God (Psalms 46:10)