Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 19:26
To: port-arm%netbsd.org@localhost
Subject: Re: TS7200 panic on 5.1.0

I'm pretty impressed that you got this far. All my previous attempts to get
5.0 running on the TS7200 failed.

I'm one of the people (along with Joel) who responded to your post
about this six months ago, saying that 5.0 worked fine for me.  I also
gave you specific answers to your questions about how to build a kernel
for it, but I never heard back from you.  If I missed a reply from you
after your last email on Feburary 8th, 2010, then I apologize, but I
thought my reply was pretty clear.

I will reiterate my offer to help you out if you need some more
assistance; obviously I don't have unlimited time, but it _does_
work for us; it shouldn't be too much work to get it going for you.

--Ken