Re: TS7200 panic on 5.1.0

>I'm pretty impressed that you got this far. All my previous attempts to get
>5.0 running on the TS7200 failed.

I'm one of the people (along with Joel) who responded to your post
about this six months ago, saying that 5.0 worked fine for me.  I also
gave you specific answers to your questions about how to build a kernel
for it, but I never heard back from you.  If I missed a reply from you
after your last email on Feburary 8th, 2010, then I apologize, but I
thought my reply was pretty clear.

I will reiterate my offer to help you out if you need some more
assistance; obviously I don't have unlimited time, but it _does_
work for us; it shouldn't be too much work to get it going for you.

--Ken