Re: boot device: <unknown> with inkernel root file system on evbarm

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 7:01 AM, Marcin M. Jessa <lists%yazzy.org@localhost>
wrote:
> On 03/31/2010 11:04 PM, Marcin M. Jessa wrote:

> I can boot my box fine now NFS mounting the root file system.
> The /sbin/init issue is due to something that I must have forgotten to put
> into my custom root file system.
> I am almost happy. Time for testing now! :)
>
> Marcin

If you don't mind can you try running md5 on a big file like
pkgsrc-current.tar.gz. My slug returns incorrect results sometimes on
NetBSD 5.0 but NetBSD 4.0 and early versions of 4.99 work ok.

On the command line if I run the following I expect to get the same
value but I don't.

md5 pkgsrc-current.tar.gz; md5 pkgsrc-current.tar.gz; md5
pkgsrc-current.tar.gz; md5 pkgsrc-current.tar.gz; md5
pkgsrc-current.tar.gz; md5 pkgsrc-current.tar.gz; md5
pkgsrc-current.tar.gz; md5 pkgsrc-current.tar.gz; md5
pkgsrc-current.tar.gz;

Thanks,

Luasi