Re: [Fwd: NSLU2 builds and boots, but seems to disappear when running /sbin/init]

* Donald T Hayford (don%donhayford.com@localhost) wrote:
> Problems described below are definitely NFS problems.  I checked
> /var/log/messages on the TFTP/NFS server (Fedora 7) and saw the following:

I had similar issues using a Debian NFS server, but after installing
NetBSD on that same machine and serving NFS root from there I got a
working system, from which I then loaded a USB disk.

I'd like to know -why- it's doing that, but in the meantime this is a
workaround you can try.

-Claudio