Port-amigappc archive

Re: BlizzardPPC SCSI support!

On Sat, Jan 08, 2011 at 12:18:54PM +0100, Rados?aw Kujawa wrote:

> I though about merging similar drivers for 53C710-based controllers into one.
> But I'm hesitant to touch a driver I can't test. That's why I created a new
> driver. Anyone on this list owns Warp Engine? A4091?

but why? most of the driver *is* in two or three shared files, and having
the frontend for each card in a different file makes it possible to
remove it from configuration, should problems appear, etc., by adding
a simple "no bppcsc* at zbus0" ... to the kernel config file.

The actual code is only a couple of lines, isn't it? And what's different
is interupt setup, hardware initialization (e.g. ctest7) and having them
seperate helps with clarity and debugging.

Regards,
        -is