Re: Amiga screen modes in wscons

Problem solved! After some trial and error I have been able to find the values that works well for my scandoubler and monitor combination, the result can be seen here [1], screen properly aligned and centered. I documented here [2] all the steps I followed in case someone hits the same issue in the future. What actually pointed me in the right path was this [3] old 1995 source code of Linux amifb.c. I tried the values for the mode defined as "640x480, 64 Hz noninterlaced AGA mode (31.89 kHz) and they worked well for my case.

Many thanks for all the guidance :)

Regards,
Carlos

[1] https://i.postimg.cc/SQ6jwBPX/Screenshot-2023-11-19-03-13-58.png