Amiga screen modes in wscons

Hi everyone!

Is there a way to change the screen mode used by wscons at boot time? As far as I know, the only choice is to use or not use -A in boot block or loadbsd.

I am asking because I got a new scandoubler for my Amiga 1200 and after spending some time with all possible tweaks on it, the closest I can get to a perfectly visible wscons screen booting with "netbsd -ASn2" is this one [1], that is almost there, missing the very first column of the display. However, if I remove -A and boot with "netbsd -Sn2", I get perfect alignment in the screen [2], but I give up the AGA support and Xorg is launched in monochrome.

Regards,
Carlos

[1] https://i.postimg.cc/FHJrK3wk/warpedvision-netbsd-aga.png
[2] https://i.postimg.cc/VsGmBK8b/warpedvision-netbsd-ecs.png