Re: AmigaOS 3.2 kickstart ROM crashing on NetBSD partitions (Was NetBSD/amiga sysinst)

On Fri, 24 Mar 2023 11:57:32 +0100 (CET)
Karoly Balogh <charlie%scenergy.dfmk.hu@localhost> wrote:

> I'm not too experienced in debugging boot sectors, sadly, but surely some
> hardwired serial-debug messages can be patched up using
> exec.library/RawDoFmt() to track the progress.

Or simply debug it in UAE, by setting an instruction breakpoint in the
boot block, like
  fi cf4f
(0xcf4f = exg a7,a7 - which certainly doesn't trigger anywhere else)

--
Frank Wille