Re: loadbsd and color Xorg wsfb/Amiga current status

David Brownlee wrote:

> OK, I've built netbsd-8 and netbsd-9 with the loadbsd patch applied -

You are very quick - and your build machine too! :)

> Unless anyone has any objections I'll send the pullup requests a
> little later today...

Not at all. Perfect! Thanks a lot!

> Now... does anyone know where we are with shafb8.c ?  :-p

Although I did most of the Xorg/wsfb adaptions for the Amiga graphics boards
I was not involved in amidisplaycc. Maybe ask Jukka Andberg about it?

Looks like amiga/dev/amidisplaycc.c 1.40 provides support for a multi
bitplane wsfb? But I have no idea what else is required.

--
Frank Wille