Re: loadbsd and color Xorg wsfb/Amiga current status

On Mon, 20 Feb 2023 at 12:53, David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost> wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Feb 2023 at 12:49, David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost> wrote:

>>> I was in contact with Roc last September and updated both the loadbsd.c
>>> source and the binary for the distribution archive.

>>> No. I didn't do any pull-up requests for NetBSD-9. So it won't appear before
>>> NetBSD-10 I guess.
>>>
>>> Maybe I should do that? I think anybody can do such a request and include my
>>> commit messages from the 6th of September.
>>

>> I don't have a machine handy to test, but I'm happy to test the patch to netbsd-9 and make a distribution available for someone to quickly check? (then submit the pullup once confirmed)
>
> I should read the commit before emailing! It should Just Work unless there is something very bizarre in the build, but will go ahead and confirm that netbsd-9 builds with it (I may as well test it for netbsd-8 while I'm there)

OK, I've built netbsd-8 and netbsd-9 with the loadbsd patch applied -
the binary is the same in both cases as it's just a uudecode from the
checked in version.

http://sync.absd.org/amiga/netbsd-8/installation/misc/
http://sync.absd.org/amiga/netbsd-9/installation/misc/

Unless anyone has any objections I'll send the pullup requests a
little later today...

Now... does anyone know where we are with shafb8.c ?  :-p

David