Re: Printing RDB partition table

On Sun, 3 Oct 2021 at 18:05, Carlos Milán Figueredo
<cmilanf%hispamsx.org@localhost> wrote:

> Hi,

As Micheal mentioned - sysinst does not have any RDB code - it just
relies on the disklabel returned from the kernel, and the kernel has
code to convert an RDB map to a disklabel. So you can see the result
of that directly with 'disklabel sd0' (or similar)

On Fri, 1 Oct 2021 at 06:48, Michael van Elst <mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost> wrote:

> N.B. I created a simple RDB editor for NetBSD, but it is not that userfriendly.

Any chance it could be imported - there is still a significant win
going from "no tool" to "unfriendly tool". It can't be much less
friendly than gpt :-p :-p

David