Re: IOBlix

On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 17:20:52 -0400
Al <al%familysafeinternet.com@localhost> wrote:

> Should I consider going back to NetBSD 5.2 to see if that helps?

Assuming your hardware is not defective, finding the last kernel which
works with your IOBlix can help to narrow down the date which introduced
the bug. If you have the time to do the tests, it would certainly be helpful.

In July 2010 jklos, mhitch and me did modifications to ioblix_zbus.c.
And in January 2011 tsutsui modified com_supio.c. There have also been
various changes to the MI com(4) driver by tsutsui and others.

5.2 (released November 2012) might be too late. Maybe try 5.1 first?

--
Frank Wille